This is what Occupational Therapy looks like for artist Paula Weiner, who is undergoing her post- hospital rehabilitation in our Health & Rehabilitation Center. Painting everyday as part of her Occupational Therapy program will help her get back to what she loves doing most, creating beautiful works of art! Learn more about Our Health & Rehabilitation Center.
This is What Occupational Therapy Looks Like for Artist Paula Weiner
- Resident Spotlight: Bill Kaplan – A Life in Music
- Stumbling Stones: Fritz Cohen’s Journey Back to Germany
- Residents Keeping the Tradition of Yiddish Alive at The Selfhelp Home
- 5 Signs That It’s Time to Move Aging Parents into Assisted Living
- Resident Spotlight: Ulrike Sacks – A Well-Traveled Life
- Reducing the Risk of Dementia with Diet and Exercise