This is what Occupational Therapy looks like for artist Paula Weiner, who is undergoing her post- hospital rehabilitation in our Health & Rehabilitation Center. Painting everyday as part of her Occupational Therapy program will help her get back to what she loves doing most, creating beautiful works of art! Learn more about Our Health & Rehabilitation Center.
This is What Occupational Therapy Looks Like for Artist Paula Weiner
- Are You Eating These 9 Memory-Boosting Foods?
- Selfhelp Spotlight: Celebrating Our Dedicated Volunteers
- The Selfhelp Home Named One of the Best Assisted Living Facilities in Chicago
- Ella, Our Intern, Wraps Up Her Year at Selfhelp
- Selfhelp’s Summer Bash Event Schedule!
- The 12 Benefits of Tai Chi for Seniors