Respite Care / Temporary Stay
Our respite packages are designed to be a temporary solution that meets your needs with just the right amount of support with no added or hidden fees. Our respite stays offer a welcoming Jewish community in a furnished, modern and spacious one-bedroom apartment. Everything you need, all under one roof. Our respite stays are designed for guests that currently live independently or require light assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). A respite stay for guests that require a higher level of nursing care or around the clock monitoring is available in our skilled nursing unit.
The Selfhelp Home Apartment Virtual Tours
One Bedroom Apartment
Length of Stay: 5-day minimum, 60-day maximum stay
Respite Care Fees
- - 775 sq. ft.
- - Fully furnished one-bedroom apartment
- - Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- - Three fresh home-cooked Kosher* meals a day, with options.
- - High speed wireless Internet
- - Satellite TV
- - All utilities included, except telephone. A cell phone is recommended
- - Daily exercise instruction
- - Cardio/strength equipment
- - Daily activities
- - Wellness center
- - Free transportation to local stops
- - Friday night Shabbat services
- - Small pets allowed
- Package B includes the same benefits as package A + the following assistance with activities of daily living (ADL's):
- - Incontinence care
- - Assistance with bathing/showering
- - Assistance with transferring (ie: in/out of bed, in/out of a chair)
- - Escort services within the community
- - Medication management, guests should bring their own medication
- An in-person assessment by our Nurse is required to help determine your needs.
All prices listed are effective as of February 2020 and are subject to change.
- Signed respite contract and full payment must be completed prior to admission
- Credit cards are accepted
- *Selfhelp maintains a kosher kitchen but is not under supervision.